The way we age varies according to a range of factors; manner of life, eating regimen, genetics and personal habits – all this contributes to our health, appearance and aging rate. For example, smoking stimulates formation of free radicals; these are very active and variable molecules, which set up a strong oxidative stress in the body. In addition, free radicals destroy collagen cells and therefore, cause premature aging of the skin and whole organism in general.
Some other initial factors conducing wrinkled, spotted skin are as follows: natural aging, photoaging – damage to the skin resulting from extended exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays, poor ecology, and natural loss of subdermal fatty tissue reinforcing your skin.
You can logically top them up with stressful lifestyle, gravity, everyday facial expressions, being overweight and even your sleeping pose.
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Formation of fine lines, creases and wrinkles
- Age spots
- Skin sagging around brow line, chin (so-called double-chin), neck and at décolletage
- Ultherapy skin tightening: This is a non-invasive procedure, which allows to “lift” the skin around neck area, under the chin and even along the brow line. Moreover, the Ultherapy diminishes creases and wrinkles at the décolletage zone. This treatment will help you to regain fresher appearance and more youthful look from your brows to your décolletage. A safe and time-proven ultrasound energy is applied in Ultherapy treatment to tighten your skin naturally – this says “no” to surgical intervention and long post-surgery rehabilitation.
Ulthera takes advantage of the ultrasound power to makeover those parts of your face, which are most prone to sagging (brows, chin, neck and chest). Over the period of more than 50 years ultrasound investigations (or US test) have been safely and successfully utilized throughout the medical field. Ultherapy treatment represents the same level of safety, but in addition providing for the very effective approach to skin rejuvenation that is proven by clinical trials and by more than half a million procedures worldwide.
Ultherapy is based on therapeutic benefit of the ultrasonic waves, which trigger creation of new collagen in the skin. Being equipped with the traditional ultrasound imaging screen, Ulthera enables the doctor to see the structure of the patient`s skin and deliver ultrasonic energy precisely to where it will benefit the most that helps to achieve excellent performance.
- Fillers: Injections of contour correcting fillers will allow you to get a significant anti-aging effect for a fraction of the traditional surgical face-lift cost. Filling of most wrinkles and lines will take around 30 minutes and the results will stay with you from 4 months to more than a year and even more.
Alternatively to injections of Botox, which relaxe the muscles under a line, wrinkle fillers stuff the crease, line or area where one of the mentioned aging signs is present with the selected compound. Eventually, the imperfections just disappear from you face.
- Botox injections: Injections of botulinum toxin or just Botox are referred to as the most effective method to fight against non-fully settled, “dynamic” lines, which become noticeable when you use your face muscles, for example, knit the brows.
Botox therapy involves delivering of tiny bits of the refined botulinum toxin into the wrinkles. During two to three days those muscles, which participate in creation of lines and creases, become relaxed and disengaged into your usual face movements. Within the next three months and more after the treatment you won`t be able to frown, even if you try. With time, the effect will gradually disappear till your muscles regain their normal movability that usually happens half a year after the treatment. Then it can be renewed.
- Pulsed Dye Laser treatment: Lasers (light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) are the devices that emit high-intensity monochromatic (single wave length) coherent light energy, which helps to treat a wide range of dermatological conditions based on the nature of a case, as well as the wave length, impulse features and influence the rate (amount of the energy produced) of the utilized laser. There are many different types of lasers; the distinguishing feature is the active compound, which creates the laser beam. Every single type of laser out of the whole variety has its own particular application field that is in accordance with its main characteristics: wave length and penetrating capacity.
Pulsed Dye Lasers direct a strong but gentle flash of light into the selected areas of skin. The possibility to remove a defect is determined by such aspects like age of the patient, colour, type and position of the lesion on the body. Procedure takes around 30 minutes to be performed. Anaesthesia is not necessary, but can be applied if needed. You will be asked to wear protective glasses while the treatment goes on. Most of the patients feel warmth or slight tingling during the session. Treatments with application of such lasers do not required any downtime. Right after it is finished you can apply make-up and resume your everyday routine.
- Fraxel skin rejuvenation: Laser Fraxel works on enhancing your skin appearance by modifying only a tiny part (fraction) of the tissue at once with thousands of little microscopic beams. Basically, this procedure is similar to pixel by pixel creation of a photo. The cutting-edge technology of Fraxel relies on gradual step by step transformation of small fractions of the selected areas. Remind yourself how an artist does works on every strike of a masterpiece – this is the way Fraxel turns your old and sun-damaged skin into youthful and radiant without making you to suffer from a long rehabilitation or heavy side effects. All the above mentioned makes Fraxel exclusively effective when fighting against such stubborn imperfections like acne scars and deep pigmentation (melasma), which are not always successfully cured by means of the traditional treatments. 45 to 60 minutes before the procedure you will have a numbing cream applied on your face.
Your doctor will treat the skin with the hand piece of the Fraxel laser machine. During the treatment you will experience some warmth and tingling while thousands of micro-beams of the laser penetrate the troublesome areas, triggering improvements in your skin. When planning to see the doctor and have this procedure done, please, take into consideration that Fraxel treatment itself together with pre- and post-treatment procedures will take around 2 hours. After Fraxel skin rejuvenation you are going to experience redness and mild to moderate flaking within 4 to 6 days. Most of the patients note that after the treatment their skin felt like “sunburnt”. Nevertheless, the treatment and further downtime period will only cause some minimal discomfort. Please, note that if needed, you can apply make-up and return to your everyday activities right after the procedure.
- SkinTyte lifting treatment: This treatment exploits the advanced infrared emission technology and individually adjusted for each patient filters to ensure deep heating of the dermal collagen and provides for consistent protection of the treated area with contact cooling system that helps to achieve best results, and at the same time makes the procedure safe and comfortable. Precise and focused heat delivered to the skin triggers coagulation process in soft tissues and heating of the skin layers well below epidermis. As the natural body healing process is launched by this treatment, it presents you tighter and more rejuvenated skin.
The lifting-effect from this procedure will continue to develop within next several months improving your skin appearance more and more. SkinTyte treatment is safe and beneficial for all skin types. It can be performed on any part of your body, where you have imperfections. Most frequently, the treatment is done in face, neck, tummy, thighs and arms. During the procedure you will be asked to wear special eye protection shields. SkinTyte treats your skin with the infrared emission energy in series of fast but gentle pulses, at the same time ensuring cooling down and protection of the treated area.
This protection and comfort are provided by the powerful cooling system that continuously keeps your skin surface temperature at the same level before, during and after delivering each pulse. A problem area is covered with repeated courses of emission pulses to achieve better results. You are going to experience warmth while the treatment is done. SkinTyte lifting procedure will take about 30 minutes.
- RevLite Laser skin rejuvenation: Everyone knows four initial steps to be taken when want to get beautiful and healthy skin. These are cleaning, moisturizing, applying treatment products and not to forget about sun protection. Following these four stages will make your skin look and feel its best. But what if your skin was previously damaged? Or you want to get rid of the wrinkles? If you want to take more benefits from your skin care patterns, you shall start your way to youthful and healthy skin with lasers. RevLite employs the advanced parameters of the PTP technology (PhotoAcoustic Technology Pulse), which gently and securely enters the skin and initiates collagen production. Through the beneficial use of vibration, this treatment transforms the collagen tissue in your skin; very precisely and effectively it induces the long-term collagen fiber remodelling. As the result, you get more even tone and texture, diminished pores and significant cutback of the wrinkles and acne scars. Usually patients report about a slight pricking sensation during the RevLite treatment.
The procedure does not require any numbing, but upon your request doctor will apply a topical anaesthetic. After RevLite skin rejuvenation you may experience redness (from mild to moderate) which will disappear gradually within an hour after the treatment is finished. After the RevLite Laser treatment, you will not need to worry about any specific post care, although doctor will ask you to stay away from sun for a period, as well as avoid using some beauty products. Generally, to achieve best results you need to have 4 to 6 sessions spaced 3-5 weeks apart. However, you will definitely see some improvements after the very first procedure. RevLite skin rejuvenation is a gradual method, which allows you to regain youth. To maintain the results you may want to come back for regular treatments.
- CoolTouch Laser treatment: Youthful and healthy skin in no way related to the very superficial layer, it goes deeper, under the skin, where the complex skin “reinforcement” material – collagen – is found. Collagen is a framework of our skin, which serves as a foundation holding and supporting all other skin layers. When this framework becomes damaged by the ultraviolet radiation, poor ecology or just because of the natural aging process, the skin loses its thickness, elasticity and tends to form creases, lines and wrinkles, texture changes and all mentioned results in occurrence of visible signs of aging.
- Ascleption Microlaser treatment (Erbium laser ablation): This is a quick and gentle treatment that uses the latest generation of laser technology to solve a wide range of skin problems effectively such as birthmarks, pirgmented moles, fine lines, acne scars and cholesterol deposits. The erbium laser selectively sloughs off tissue with minimal pain. This technology also stimulates skin renewal resulting in smoother and softer skin. A single treatment can effectively remove the lesions forever. Deeper lesions such as acne scars may require several treatments to achieve the desired results. The tissue that is sloughed off from a defined area of the skin and the surrounding skin is not affected. This is a gentle technique that allows the tissue to regenerate quickly to form new and smooth skin.
- Forever Young BBL: This technology treats a wide variety of conditions caused by the signs of aging and sun damage including age spots, freckles, redness, small vessels and more. It can also be used to reduce unwanted hair and control active acne.
- BTL Exilis Elite: This technology provides the most advanced non-surgical solution, treating your face and body safely and effectively. Collagen reproduction is stimulated and strengthened while loose skin is tightened and at the same time, cellulites are reduced. This treatment is safe for all ages for patients who are showing aging signs or patients who want to improve problem areas where exercise and diet failed. This is also an option for those who desire aesthetic improvement without undergoing surgery.
The recommended amount of treatments is between four to six sessions with a seven to ten day interval. The recommended number of treatments for laxity is between two to four sessions. The results may vary; some patients report seeing results after the first or second session. However, it is common to see improvements up to six months later. It is recommended to follow the in-between treatment instructions, maintain a healthy diet and drink plenty of liquids for optimal results.
- Thermage Skin Tightening for the Eyelids: The collagen in your skin breaks down as you age. This results in wrinkles and sagging skin. Thermage uses a patented radiofrequency technology to safely and effectively heat the layers of your skin and stimulate existing collagen to promote new collagen growth for younger looking skin. The Thermage eye procedure is the only procedure that helps to tighten the skin and decrease wrinkles and hooding in the eye area without injections or surgery.
Like all Thermage procedures, it helps to improve skin tone and texture while tightening and contouring your skin for an overall younger appearance. Normally, you will be able to see improvements right after the procedure. The improvements will continue for up to six months following a single treatment. The results can last for year depending on the condition of your skin and the natural aging process. There will be no bruising, swelling or suture after the treatment. You will be able to wear makeup and return to your regular routine immediately after the procedure as well.
- Fraxel Repair skin resurfacing: This revolutionary laser corrects deep wrinkles, tighten skin and remove years from your appearance. This is a much safer and more effective alternative to surgery. Fraxel repair uses a high intensity carbon dioxide (CO2) laser. Thousands of microscopic laser columns are penetrated deep into the skin to remove old and damaged skin cells. As a result, your skin’s natural healing process is stimulated which will replace the cells with fresh, glowing, healthy skin.
As opposed to the old CO2 that targets the entire skin surface, this new technology only targets a fraction of the skin at a time leaving the surrounding tissue intact. This fractional treatment lets your body to heal much faster. Clinical studies suggest that for most people, optimal results may be experienced in just one session. Recovery times may vary from patient to patient but it has a much faster recovery time compared to other ablative procedures. This treatment can be tailored to your particular needs.
- Fraxel Dual 1550/1927 skin resurfacing: This is a non-invasive treatment that gives higher-level benefits to regain a more youthful look to the skin. This technology resurfaces your skin by stimulating the growth of new, healthy skin cells from the inside out. The Fraxel Dual system allows deep and superficial resurfacing or larger and multiple body areas in a single section. This is a non-ablative method that targets aging and sun damaged skin with microscopic laser columns that penetrates deep into the skin to stimulate collagen remodeling. The Fraxel Dual laser has unique advantages of two treatment modes:
- 1550: Targets concerns such as wrinkles or acne scaring by penetrating deep into the skin layers
- 1927: Targets tone, texture and other more superficial signs of aging
The treatment can be tailored and even combined to receive the added benefits of both a superficial and deep treatment both on and off the face. The procedure lasts for about thirty minutes for a full face with additional time for anaesthetic application. Optimal results are typically achieved after multiple treatments.
- SMARTXIDE2 DOT/RF: The combination of the CO2 laser with radiofrequency allows for unprecedented results and treatment comfort. The CO2 laser is considered to be the most effective solution when it comes to combatting wrinkles, again and other skin imperfections while the radiofrequency source represents an evolution in skin resurfacing treatments. This therapy restores tone and glow through new skin. The skin’s youthful glow can be restored in a short time while enjoying the benefits of an effective reduction in wrinkles, spots and scars safely with minimal discomfort.
The exclusive Pulse Shape Design technology allows the application of this therapy to all skin types. Even patients with darker skins can be treated and in the most delicate areas such as the neck, throat and around the eyes. Results are stunning and immediate without any down time of plastic surgery. This treatment can take from ten minutes to an hour for the entire face without using any anaesthetic. A mild heat sensation may be felt but only lasts for a fraction of a second. Side effects are minimal and patients can return to daily activities immediately.
- Physical examination and consultation with the doctor: The specialist will thoroughly get your previous medical history, check complains, skin condition and discuss problematic points and overall health condition. After this he will perform a physical examination to understand your skin condition, discover visible symptoms and then explain and suggest you the possible ways for solving the problems taking into account your individual characteristics, age, etc.